Research has shown that a majority of addicts have more than one addiction.
Addiction is a chronic disease that hijacks the brain. It takes much more than just willpower to overcome this illness. Additionally, research has shown that a majority of addicts have more than one addiction. Whether it is sex and drugs, or alcohol and gambling, or overeating and sex, multiple addictions can be especially troubling to those new to recovery. But there is hope and help, even in you are multiply addicted.
Our treatment plan includes:
- A through assessment of your condition
- Prioritizing treatment according to the most at-risk behavior impacting your well- being.
- Arrangement for any detox that may be necessary
- Withdrawal strategies for immediate relief from non-life threatening addictions
- Referral to support groups
Schedule of therapeutic treatment, including individual and group therapies
We will guide you through the therapy process and provide you with the tools you need to find and sustain life-long recovery from your addictions. You may find it difficult to maintain sobriety, but we will be there to support you through all the steps you need to take. The rewards will be worth your hard work. You will regain joy in your recovery and in your life.